Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cell phone providers

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Aaron!!!
Att has been driving me crazy as of late too. The closest ATT store to me is 30 miles and every time I go there I never get what I want.

Then after I "KO"ed my phone it's gotten worse. I ordered a new phone on the internet waited 6 days for the phone that was supposed to be 2 day shipping. I called to ask about it, they has no record of the order. Then I reordered it through the operator which they then charged me $18 bucks to change equipment. Then the new phone was DOA, so I called them, they wanted to charge me $12 more dollars to send me a new one, or I could drive 40 miles to exchange it.
I got to the warrenty center and they ask me why they sent me because I had to have my phone at least a month to exchange it there!!!
If I hadn't already signed a 2 year contract I would have been a gone MF!!!:icon_mecker:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I have had good luck dealing with people on the phone at ATT but never inside the store. Same was true for Verizon though also. Almost like they hire anyone that can speak, no matter the language.

They are making improvements where I live so for the time being I am going to stick it out. I *HOPE* I have been through the worst in my area and it is going to start getting better down here...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts