Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

May Mo Chapter Check In

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Checking in, Scott!!!

The rain has been pretty constant the last few days, and the ground has never gotten dry. It's been delaying the lawn mowing chore for about 4 days too man. This will not be a fun mow.

We're still debating on how to enjoy the wild turkey...

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I would have taken some of that rain. Cut the grass today and it was a pain, my backyard is real thick and when it gets even a little high it's a chore to cut it.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Just went back to work after vacation. First two days, surgeries for grandsons. Next two, my younger brother visits. Next two, my sister and her daughter. Suprise visits by kinfolks, strengthens my views on living in a small house so visits are kept to a minimum.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
sure pick the weekend I have to work all weekend. :(
let me know if and when you might have time to get together and I'll see if I can make it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
searching the members list brings up a page of members that list Oklahoma as there location but most look like they haven't been around in awhile.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
searching the members list brings up a page of members that list Oklahoma as there location but most look like they haven't been around in awhile.

Thanks I was hoping to get a Oklahoma chapter going.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Patrick and I went to the Royals game today. That was a waste. It was hot and the boys in blue played like the girls in purple. The last 2 weeks have been brutal for them, just awful baseball.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles