Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

December Mo Chapter check in

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hey Scott! I'll post my Christmas lights if you post yours. Our neighbor across the street (affectionately known as the Griswold's) put on such a display, anything we do will be completely ignored.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
after putting my dad's lights up I tend not to want to put them up on my house.

I heard there is a creepy mustached guy running around in your area, any pics of this person?

In Neosho for the winter- til the Doctors are done with me, I'm doing what I can to have a little fun!
Decked-out-for-christmas.png

Tom-Decorating.png

Toms-Charlie-Brown-Tree.png

And a little bit of trouble...
Fish-Hatchery-Fun.png

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Hey friends , I'm still around. I'm planning on starting my winter fishing for trout in the Spring river around Mammoth Spring AR. I'm trying to get my 5 yr old grandson interested in the outdoors. He's a great companion and a good boy , but , all he knows is tv and the xbox and various gaming systems. I'm gonna try and teach him that having a fun day in the REAL world is much better than all day in the virtual world , and much more relaxing and the parents aren't looking over your shoulder , Oh yeah , and I miss having a fishing buddy since my son grew up and moved to Washinton. lololol A method to the madness. hmmmm.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I saw that, Brad posted some pictures. We only got a dusting so that's a good thing. I slipped and fell on my rump roast on Friday morning. It would have been hilarious if anyone witnessed it.

Ryan

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Hey everyone I'm still around. We got about 2 inches of snow last week not a lot but it sure did shut down a lot here. calling for more next weekend. Maybe I will get a chance to try out my AWD.

This morning, I mentioned "elsewhere" that ice still remained, ONLY for the 50 yards or so from where I am parked. After a day in the 60s...
It is still there.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I saw that, Brad posted some pictures. We only got a dusting so that's a good thing. I slipped and fell on my rump roast on Friday morning. It would have been hilarious if anyone witnessed it.

Ryan

I've done that, both feet in the air with my hands full... Perfect landing all things considered....

Ford Truck Articles