Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

whats it worth?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah the red truck is way better looking.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I wouldn't do it. I'm leaning more towards what Chris said earlier, it's gen 9 with a few aesthetic differences. You don't buy a Boss 429 for the Mustang body, you buy it for the rarity of the drivetrain...and while the coin isn't apples to apples, I believe the philosophy is applicable.

Although...gen 9 Lightning body with 408 stroker does sound good for 3ish...but what are you gonna do for a tranny?

Also, factor in how long this project will take you and how happy your landlord will be while it sits.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I wouldn't do it. I'm leaning more towards what Chris said earlier, it's gen 9 with a few aesthetic differences. You don't buy a Boss 429 for the Mustang body, you buy it for the rarity of the drivetrain...and while the coin isn't apples to apples, I believe the philosophy is applicable.

Although...gen 9 Lightning body with 408 stroker does sound good for 3ish...but what are you gonna do for a tranny?

it doesnt come with the 408 stroker.. just a base lightning 351W stock.

im not thinking bout buying it.. i was just wanting to hear what people thought bout the price he has it for...

Ford Truck Articles