Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So what's up with everyone lately?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Been stoopid busy at work, Barb's back at school getting used to a new position, ditto Nick, and we're getting the final stuff done before Jenny heads off to Oregon State next week. What's everyone else been up to?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Am i still a part of this chapter?

No matter, Im still getting settled in here.

Oregon state huh, study forestry and hippies eh?

polarbear

Boring, Oregon
Forestry and Civil Engineering double major. I'm told you wind up with a project manager that can write their own Envionmental Impact Statements.

The hippies are down in Eugene at U of O.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Slammed with work all summer. Seems like everybody wants to get married - I've officiated a wedding each weekend since the middle of June with 2 on the labor day weekend. Finally slowing down a bit.

I'm ready for a break. Hope to take a short road trip to Lethbridge, AB in a week or so to pick up a pair of running boards for the 52 F2.

Sweet

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
I have been on leave of absent from work. But finally get to go back next week. WOO HOO!! Other than that just working and taking care of my teenage son.

polarbear

Boring, Oregon
Slammed with work all summer. Seems like everybody wants to get married - I've officiated a wedding each weekend since the middle of June with 2 on the labor day weekend. Finally slowing down a bit.

I'm ready for a break. Hope to take a short road trip to Lethbridge, AB in a week or so to pick up a pair of running boards for the 52 F2.

You ever make it up there? And do you go through Cardston, Magrath, or Warner to get there?

I've been working a lot again, now that I've found steady work once more.
I work as a tree climber/trimmer/remover/and heavy laborer.

Finally got my own laptop, so I should be on more often now. :)

Glad to hear the job thing worked out finally.

I have been on leave of absent from work. But finally get to go back next week. WOO HOO!! Other than that just working and taking care of my teenage son.

Ditto- steady paycheck is always a good thing.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I got up there a week n half ago. Running boards are great and was able to help a fellow truck guy by taking up some suspension wedges that he needed to set up his pinion angle. Everybody won!

I went over to Shelby and up thru Sweetgrass on I 15. Quick, enjoyable trip.

Ford Truck Articles