Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New England GTG

What should we do for a GTG?

• Tour of some sort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • museum

• sports event

• Have Brad fly all of us out to missouri and meet all of them

• Total voters

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok so i really want to have a legitimate GTG in the area somewhere. hopefully sometime in the next month or so. SO i say lets start planning one now! here are a few ideas that i've though of. everyone else should definitely through there ideas in too. im shooting for a sunday where we can all meet up and do something like a cookout, museum, tour, go to a restaurant, so on and so forth. smiliegitrdone smiliestirthepot :wavey:

im a big fan of cookouts.. i belong to several truck related boards and we all have get togethers.. they are always held at someones house and there is always a good time had by all.. ill even go so far as to volunteer my place in Deposit NY if yall need a place to hold this which is not far from I84

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
ok so i really want to have a legitimate GTG in the area somewhere. hopefully sometime in the next month or so.

Unfortunately, I really don't have any time in the next month or so. Past that puts us out of cookout range, but that'd get my vote if it was summertime.

we should all meet at a restaurant and map out a small cruise!!

and franken ford, if no one else wants in, i can make a trip up to NH.. im about 45 mins from seabrook.. depending on trafic and speed =P

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
bumpity bump bump

the cookout would be great but i think ny is a bit too far for me at this point in time. possibly other people can make the trip.
i think a cruise or a cookout would be cool. seabrook would be east of me...very east haha j/k its only about 30-45 minutes for me to get there. how close to lowell are you? im about 20 minutes to a half hour from lowell MA. anybody else interested thats in New England?

i dont mind driving so i could meet up wid you anywhere, i dont care lol.. ill pm you my cell

ok, any where in NEW ENGLAND... florida is a 48 hour drive!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
From Caribou, Maine to Key West, florida is only a 33 hour and 23 minute drive.

Surely (wherever you are) is closer than that to Tony. smiliestirthepot

I think my uncle figures 23-24 hours from near Palm Beach to central MA.

Add an hour to where Nextras lives and maybe two to where Tony is (I think).

Hell, it's a one-day drive.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
beer+math=bad :(

(I meant a one-shot deal, not that it could be completed in 24 hours.)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
ok so why don't we plan something in MA. i believe its the most centrally located area and most people can get to it. since i figure we could meet in MA we should figure out what we want to to. what about a cookout and cruise or meet at a restaurant and cruise after of before it?

We NEED to meed ASAP.. lol.. all my car buds dont come out in cold.. often.. and when the snow hits forget it.. we need some good ol Ford trucks.. dont forget cameras!! lol

cmon lets plan it

Ford Truck Articles