Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Signature's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Just a general announcement about signature graphics. I've dealt with several people in the past about the size of their signature graphics and I've decided that it'd just be easier if I made it a general announcement instead of sending countless PMs.

A while back Ryan and I debated about maximum size for signature graphics and decided that 720x175 was a good size that will not conflict with the majority of screen resolutions (besides those really blind folks running low resolutions out there :rofl: ). But keep in mind that 720x175 is the absolutely maximum. It is preferred that you accomplish everything you're trying to say in a minimalist way. Fancy/artsy signatures are great and we condone their usage, but would like for you to be courteous to your fellow members when using such graphics.

Anyway-- it's not a strict rule and you won't be banned for breaking it. You'll just get a PM from myself or one of the other mods/admins with a request to downsize it. And of course this rule applies both new and old members, as well as moderators and admins.

Below I've provided a black square of size 720x175 to give you an idea about how big it is:

maxsigsize.jpg

This size may be changed in the future depending on any changes to the format of the site. If this happens, I'll be sure to make another announcement.

Thanks for your cooperation YelloThumbUp

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Just a friendly reminder about signature sizes. Some folks out there have some rather large signatures. Please work to bring your signature into compliance with the guidelines.

For clarification that black box is supposed to represent the size of the ENTIRE signature.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles