Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I really hadn't planned on saying anything but.....

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
....ok, I reconsidered, even though I don't really expect a cure (which is why I zipped my lip for the last few weeks +). It's rather annoying that when logging in, the system hangs until you "click here if you don't want to wait any longer" as this is the ONLY way to move on and get in. And when it comes to editing a post (typo, redundant post, etc), forget it, the site/current page will hang forever with the little circle of dots going round and round and round, as if some form of hypnosis. Not sure if it's just me or other members too, anyhow, FWIW, it's now been noted. :--/

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
FF 52.0.2 (32-bit). And they just released an update sometime today (and I just found it only because I looked and before it notified me (normal process) so it must be ultra fresh), and I just installed and it looks to have cured the problem, even though I don't know why it gave me the 32 bit version and not 64. But it's working right now. Thanks!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That 52 did the same to me the other day.....it might have something to do with the security of the site.....seems that these browsers now want https which our esteemed tech guy is looking into.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I should have zipped it, sometime tomorrow it would have flagged the need for an update. Good news is, it's working, of all the things I worked on today, this one is done and working correctly. :)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It doesn't hurt to bring it up, but like you said, at least it is fixed.

Ford Truck Articles