Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hmmmm camo interior

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
...soo some one gave me realtree camo seat covers 4 my b day last week and it sparked an idea......should i make myself a realtree head liner? should i cover my dash in that camo vynyl adheasive sheeting? maybe do the rest of may dash , door panels, columns? make it complete camo xcept for the wood kit?...i have all the tools needed and the skill...my grandpa ran an uholstery buisiness frm 1982 to 2001..i picked up a few things...wat yall think?:rolleyes:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I forget where in Texas are you?

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
wichita falls...about 2 hrs north of dallas

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
its nt bad

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'd do the seats and headliner, I guess.

Maybe the door panels...but only after I got the seats and headliner done and saw how it looked.

Full camo dash would be too much, IMO.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
maybe a dark green or brown to go w the camo for the dash....its blue as well as the door panels it deff dnt fly w camo ...n blk gets insanely hot

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
i have realtree Camo seat covers and a mossy oak wheel cover. wow i know 2 competing brands. oh well but i love how it looks in my truck. doesnt fit with everthing on the truck or in it but its me so its all good.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i already have realtree seat covers and a realtree wheel cover....and i have about 5 realtree adheasive sheets from camoing out a deerstand the idea just came to mind at random because the dash is being eaten alive by the sun

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
If you do it take pics!

LOL,I agree.Looks awesome.I'm stuck on either a flag headliner,or camo.I feel the flag will get my truck shot or damaged,so i'm kinda leaning towards camo....

Haha. I like my factory interior thank you very much....

No, wait, scratch that... I would like a new, non faded/cracked/ripped interior thank you very much. :p

Ford Truck Articles