Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For Sale 1979 F-250 4X4 custom

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Well it is sad for me to report...but due to recent events i must sell the truck :(
Im asking 12,500 OBO! I am willing to negotiate a bit on the price...But keep in mind, like any of you with your dream vehicle,I simply cant give it away...here is a link to my descriptive add on craigs list..feel free to call me @330-432-0066 or send me a message...Local pickup only.Thank you!!

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/4250136421.html

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
DAMNIT!!! I think this would've been a purchase for us earlier this summer before we found the 79! :headbang:

Sorry to hear.....

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
What a bum rap, having to sell your rig, went through that when I had sold my 77 F-350 dually flat bed that my dad gave me, I know it's hard but they're out there, but what I had done I had promised myself that I would find another one when the time was right and sure enough that's what I did kept my head up and telling myself that I would find another, and that's when I found my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat last summer when the time was right, things will change for you and you will find another. Hang on there and don't get discouraged. Things happen for a reason.

BuzzGun79

DAMNIT!!! I think this would've been a purchase for us earlier this summer before we found the 79! :headbang:

Sorry to hear.....

Thanks Ken at the time things were working out..and i did want to correct the engines issues in the case i had to sell...well.... now is that time,But like i said im not giving it away...there is over 15k invested in this vehicle,and i do have the reciepts to back it up.

Sorry to hear this Bob, :(
It will be fondly remembered for all of us here on FTF, we all share a connection of our trucks because we know how passionate we are of them.

Indeed Roy Thank you.....its going to break my heart when it does go..but im getting use to broken dreams there have been quite a few in recent yrs...

What a bum rap, having to sell your rig, went through that when I had sold my 77 F-350 dually flat bed that my dad gave me, I know it's hard but they're out there, but what I had done I had promised myself that I would find another one when the time was right and sure enough that's what I did kept my head up and telling myself that I would find another, and that's when I found my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat last summer when the time was right, things will change for you and you will find another. Hang on there and don't get discouraged. Things happen for a reason.

Thanks for the kind words Jim but being partially disabled I just dont know if i have it in me anymore to build another. I just dont know man at this point...Im getting to damn old for this to keep happening....:(

BuzzGun79

If seeing is believing....here are the reciepts for the truck.I only used the Best Stuff available along with longevity in mind. Thank You!

reciepts_001.JPG

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Sorry to see such a beautiful truck have to go. Best of luck on the sell, Bob!

BuzzGun79

First of all i must appologize for my shananigans on here there are reasons for this...i do suffer from a bipolar disorder which does affect my better judgement at tiimes...with that said..im trying my best to keep a positive out look and be humorous during difficult times...Now the truck needs to go and all REASONABLE offers will be considered...thank you...Im so sorry..Happy New Year to all..

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
First of all i must appologize for my shananigans on here there are reasons for this...i do suffer from a bipolar disorder which does affect my better judgement at tiimes...with that said..im trying my best to keep a positive out look and be humorous during difficult times...Now the truck needs to go and all REASONABLE offers will be considered...thank you...Im so sorry..Happy New Year to all..

Hey we all go through hard times don't worry about it. Good luck selling your truck. The right person will come long.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
A sad day. Best of luck with your future truck happenings.

Ford Truck Articles