Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

We moved?

So we are now taking lessons from the NWU? They moved about 3 times before they found a home they were happy with.

Now we know why you didn't add smilies at least!

Greetings all. bigdance

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Some of us stuck with our usual.

Yeah, ok, so we'd confuse ourselves if we didn't. So what of it!! Just for your info Brian, even my license plate is 6L PWR. :)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Like the police NEED you to simplify it for them....
Maybe not, but they still can't catch me. :) Ever take 5 north from Lebanon, MO to BB to 7 to A to 54 to Osage Beach? 28 mins flat! Went past my buddies house on A over 100. Not sure what since the speedo stopped there. Was a fun ride. :D

I don't know anything about BB, but 7 and A?.....doing over 100?? I believe I'll be taking different routes to the lake from now on...

No kidding Goose, from what I remember...those roads are pretty curvy and hilly...not to mention riddled with deer. :eek:

Brian... maybe you should move north of the equator... er... state line, and come to the light side.

Ryan

Believe me...I wish I could get out of here. Someday maybe.....

I owe too much on a run down house and with my health issues I have a ton of medical bills. Plus this is the only place where I can get a part time job that I can actually do.
willy_nilly.gif

Perhaps when/if I get the house paid off I can fix it up some and sell it.

Maybe not, but they still can't catch me. :) Ever take 5 north from Lebanon, MO to BB to 7 to A to 54 to Osage Beach? 28 mins flat! Went past my buddies house on A over 100. Not sure what since the speedo stopped there. Was a fun ride. :D
Nope. Been a long time since I did any thrill seeking. I think my biggest one was when a buddy and I were flyin across the desert offroad outside of Palmdale Ca at night. Hit one dune only to find a mineshaft on the other side! We were in this big ol green Dodge 4X4 stuck straddling it and spent the night right there in the truck.... Too many Cholla cacti and snakes out there to be tryin to find a road in the dark lol... bent the frame on that ol truck and had to get a jobber crane to get it out of there but to this day icon_mecker he swears it still runs!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts