Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks everybody.Sorry on the pic size.I'll get that under control next time :)

Yeah you better...you're just lucky you're new. Why no pics of the SC ala you're username? You didn't sell it did you?

Yeah you better...you're just lucky you're new. Why no pics of the SC ala you're username? You didn't sell it did you?

Here ya go a couple of my -hybred dually :)- and the 350's going under resto right now.Sorry on the title pics size,BUT it's for any of the non believers :) Their both true Lariats
2hwzn89.jpg

xbjp1g.jpg

357h5ae.jpg

zvzcyr.jpg

xehbvd.jpg

idtzzm.jpg

902hhg.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Phew...you scared me there for a minute. It's really nice of you to restore the blue one for me before I get it...I can't thank you enough. As for the Red one...I know I've seen that one before...ebay? Were you a buyer or seller?

I was --trying to sell it--But the trk and or market is mighty cold for 1979 8000 pound dually with a 460 LOL OHH and when I put the 350 in for paint what color do you want

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was --trying to sell it--But the trk and or market is mighty cold for 1979 8000 pound dually with a 460 LOL OHH and when I put the 350 in for paint what color do you want

AHHHHHH...ok, well geezus, had I known it was yours...I woulda probably taken a harder look at it. Well if you look to sell it again in the future, lemme know. And if you want...PM me some specs...I seriously wouldn't mind throwing a loggin box on that thing and driving it as it. What's your location? In case of a future transaction. To see if it would be cheaper for me to have either truck shipped to me...or if I should just come get it.BdayBigGrin smilietease :prod:

On Edit...as for paint...I'm not picky, keep it as is...partial to red/white though for obvious reasons...plus had a 250 sc with that paint scheme...but really I'm not picky.

Last edited:
OK I'll keep that in mind.To be honest though I didn't want to sell-er anyhow.It's just that the old ball and chain was squezzing me to cull the heard a lil bit (now down to 7).I've been hammering that "honey do list" So for now Things are quiet :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oooooooh alright...phooey. Well if either of them hit the market...lemme know, hopefully I'll have the available fundage. Because you know you want them to go to a good home, and you KNOW I'll give it to them.

Thanks.U know that might be a real good thread to start LIKE "what do u think would happen to ur trk/s if u cashed out to that big Ford store in the sky" or something like that.My kids are to young.So the way my wife feels about all my trks.I don't think it would be good.If U know what I mean

Definently some sharp lookin' rigs there! YelloThumbUp
What are the 2 square tubing sticking out from under the bumper of the bronco for, just out of curiosity X36?
Removable brush guard?

That's funny u saw those.They came with the trk when I bought it.I asked the PO and he did't know for sure either.They bugged the crap out of me.Since the pic was taken.I've cut those bad boys off (now I can sleep nights LOL) and have installed a OEM brush guard like Ranger 429 has on his trks

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
I like the dually too! It's 4by, and I need 4x4 in the mountains where I live. That way I could get rid of my GMC Jimmy and have 2 cool Ford trucks! Ok Ben, .... you already have three; don't be greedy! :argue: :thanks:
Dak

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
X36- if you don't mind my asking, where you located at? I see you've got a Mass title to one truck, and I see a New Hampster tag on your dually, so I'm guessing somewhere in New England.

(I'm going to school up in the middle of Maine. Grew up in the middle of MA. Travis (89Frankenford) is in southern NH...)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
C'mon Dak...remember you might be my father...so you know where I'm coming from. I'm not greedy, I just have a disease that demands my collection only gets bigger.

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
C'mon Dak...remember you might be my father...so you know where I'm coming from. I'm not greedy, I just have a disease that demands my collection only gets bigger.

Must be the Gin Martinis.... I forgot about the possible blood relation!!'smiliedoh' :rolling laugh: Ok. You can buy it...... I'll just pick up a few of the other ones that guy on eBay sells....:rotz: that Blue cousin of Burt's looks purdy nice!
Dak

That's funny u saw those.They came with the trk when I bought it.I asked the PO and he did't know for sure either.They bugged the crap out of me.Since the pic was taken.I've cut those bad boys off (now I can sleep nights LOL) and have installed a OEM brush guard like Ranger 429 has on his trks

I put those same tubes on my Bronco II. I modified a cargo rack that goes in trailer hitch with two tubes to fit into them.

It just didn't make sense to put the thing in the way of getting into the back

f.jpg

X36- if you don't mind my asking, where you located at? I see you've got a Mass title to one truck, and I see a New Hampster tag on your dually, so I'm guessing somewhere in New England.

(I'm going to school up in the middle of Maine. Grew up in the middle of MA. Travis (89Frankenford) is in southern NH...)

Yup Homes of Deval Patrick and "Live Free Or Die" :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts