Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Florida Chapter Role Call

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I hear that Jesse but it's hard to do with the FS closin everything down......hell can't even go ridin by 88 or 573 with gettin harassed.....closin a bunch of good trails down.

atcJESSEb

Florida Chapter member
ocala
yeah i know we were out in the forest with a 770 raptors and a big boy and ram 2500 and they tryed gettin us arested

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Pffft I've personally seen an FWC officer in a shortbed Ram 1500 doin donuts at a 4 way clay intersection........they go and have fun at all the places they close down for us....

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'm not entirely sure,but I'm guessing there's about 20 or so.3 of which who are kinda active.I think i'm actually the most active Florida Chapter member.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
My contact information is found in many bathroom stalls across America.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I remember one time I had my buddy's sister write his number on the bathroom stall at Winn-Dixie,and a bunch of chicks started to call him.Long story short,his GF was PISSED,he became single.lol.We never told him who did it.I did have his sister go back and mark out the number though.

Ford Truck Articles