Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1974 bronco

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
he wants to give it a tune up, put in latemodel chevy k5 blazer seats (eww) and rework the exhaust to another exit point, and transfer it to a texas title frm an arkansas title but i dont need him to do all that...i dont want them seats and if i tell him i dont want that stuff i think i cld work him down perty good on the price

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Holy hell, that's the cheapest driver EB I've ever seen. Raises a bunch of questions for me though. Stuff to look out for, camo bodies usually mean they're beat to hell or rusted through, make sure it's not stolen and if you have the opportunity, see if you can get the valve covers and oil pan off. Regardless, I'd jump all over that for that price.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
he says some rust on body....i wanna see said rust....and when i talked to him he said he bought it in 08 from a man in arkansas who was original owner it still has arkansas title (i winder what itd cost to get it transferred to tx title n plates n how lng thtd take) and he does have roof of a 302 crate motor purchased hooked up to a rebuilt trannie....im gonna drive it first...chances of power steering?

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
im gonna go see it sat. evening...o n i got 3650 from the insurance on the 94 btw

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
im stoked abt this thing ....itll be my daily driver....ill be ticked sh*tless if i get it

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
that engine helped...and the interior and paint was like..mint condition

Ford Truck Articles