Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone have an early Bronco

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920342

Nice early Bronco trail rig. Many new parts:
It is a 1969 with new 76 Axles & disc Brakes

New Yukon Axle shafts front & rear
New Yukon Gears, Bearing & seal 5,38's
36" x 14" Swampers on Alloy Rims
New 4 row radiator, Power Steering
Has a 302 in it with a C4 Automatic
Body is Ruff good candidate for Boat tail
Has not run in a year needs timing chain
All original motor solid 69 302 230 hp.

Copy2of79BroncoStakeFordtrucksPCveiw022.jpg

Copy2of79BroncoStakeFordtrucksPCveiw021.jpg

I also have a set of Dana 60's for it if you need some.
79BroncoStakeFordtrucksPCveiw013.jpg

They are a matched set of 4.10's out of a 79 F350

Come & get it ready to go,
Fall cleaning Special...:smokin: Deal

I have a 79 F150 with F/W Axles hp D44 & BB 31 - 9" was going to make into a crawler You can have the 79 F150 & chassis for an additional $600 3.50's & C6 $2500 for both

Just joined and I have an EB. It's still in rough shape but it's operational, body is the worst thing on it, the engine and drive train are in pretty good shape. It's a 1966 half cab, I6 (V8 was even an option yet.) It was manufactured October 1965, and they started production only a few months prior in August.

I'll agree these things get into your blood, I already want another EB to modify heavily. Ultimately I want to restore the one I have now, it has a family history and is still in stock configuration. Of Bronco configurations it is rare, but not the most rare (That would be the Roadster's.)

IMG_3749_800_600.JPG

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I will have to learn how to post pictures. W'll work on it

There are several options... Try using a photo hosting site like tinypic.com to upload the picture online, then post the IMG link in a post here on FTF. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's a smooth looking bronco!

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Nice looking EB.

My uncle and cousin have 1 each. Another friend has a couple. I'll get pics in the next few days.

Very nice! That is certainly the most Purple Bronco I've ever seen. Not a color I would think of at first if I was picking it out, but it looks great.

I just couldn't help myself:

IMG_0061_800_600.JPG

I think I qualify as a "Collector" now. It's a 1970 Bronco Wagon, 302cid V8, 33" tires, some body lift, has a canvas top, but the topper is on for now to help keep the snow out of it till I get it under a roof.

Fl.
I have 5 tucked away in different places of the country. Only 3 count. the other 2 are basket cases that need some love.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts