Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Anthony littlefield.
Peggs, Ok (45 miles from toni town AR)
College, wyotech, Diesel mechanics and management
I leave for college in laramie Wy in a week.

Fellro

Staff member
Roger, near Iowa City, Ia currently attending classes for mechanical and industrial engineering, and work part time at Autozone....

bobf100

I'm Bob - used to be from Creve Couer which is a suburb of St. Louis. Am in the process of moving 50 miles outside of St. Louis to Hawk Point, Missouri. Unfortunately until I'm done moving I'm kind of hit and miss on the site. I log in when I can. Hope to be back to normal within a few weeks.

econo61

head pervert
okla
hey i'm jim, from n.e. oklahoma. and i am the head pervert on the site!smilietease

i'm also an electrician and have a small farm in the city.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Erica, live in Pleasant Hill, Missouri and go to school in Kansas City, Missouri. I am getting ready to graduate in December with a bachelors degree in business. I would love to get into catering/event and wedding planning and specialize in cake decorating. I am also about to finish my last season of softball kind of a bitter sweet story that I will save for another day!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Erica, live in Pleasant Hill, Missouri and go to school in Kansas City, Missouri. I am getting ready to graduate in December with a bachelors degree in business. I would love to get into catering/event and wedding planning and specialize in cake decorating. I am also about to finish my last season of softball kind of a bitter sweet story that I will save for another day!!
Just curious, but where do you go to college? You've probably posted it at one time, but I can't remember.

I'm in Jacksonville, AR now. Born and raised in Bismarck, ND

I'm a mechanic of sorts. I work on diesels of various sizes, air compressors, hydraulic systems, pnuematics, jet engines.

Funny thing is I can troubleshoot $300,000 pieces of equipment in my sleep, but have problems fixing a $150 lawnmower..... [confused]

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Ryan the benevolent dictator...

Well, we run more of a benevolent oligarchy here...

Pleasant Hill, MO is home but I go to school in the big city of Kansas City, MO.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Doc Quaethem here, Custom home builder/Kitchen Cabinet Guru, Washington, MO

My name is pretty obvious. I have no imagination. 'smiliecrazy'

I am in Mountain Home, AR between the lakes. I have been stuck here since 1981.

I am adjunct faculty at the college in Harrison, AR. I have been teaching there for 5 years now.

For those of you who do not know...adjunct means part time. :wavey:

Nothing exciting to post like some of you.

Andy, student at Rockhurst University, Junior - Accounting major, will probably end up in the private accounting world dealing with budgets or tax analysis of some sort.

Ford Truck Articles