Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 f350 cc lb, no turn signals

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
hey guys, been awhile since i posted here. I currently have a 95 F-350, Auto, Crewcab, Long Bed. Just long my turn signals a few days ago, and am finally getting around to running down the issue. Fuses and Bulbs are good, so I'm looking at the switch in the column...... Need some help cause I'm gonna be driving back and forth to Denver the next couple of days, and I NEED those turn signals to work.

Thanks
Doc

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Is the flasher relay in the back side of tge fuse block good. There are 2 of them. 1 in the front that is eaisly seen, and 1 on the back side that ypu have to be a contortionist to see

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Is the flasher relay in the back side of tge fuse block good. There are 2 of them. 1 in the front that is eaisly seen, and 1 on the back side that ypu have to be a contortionist to see

would you happen to have a picture or a diagramn, I'm broke so I can't go get a book, hence flying blind

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
It is directly behind the one you can see. Its on the back side of the fuse block

Buy F 100 Classic Ford Truck Parts Online | Carolina Classics

Are you looking for the best quality F 100 Classic ford truck parts online? Carolina Classics is the manufacturer of best F-100 Classic Ford Truck Parts |
Buy Ford F100 truck parts online at Carolina Classics. Don’t go any further because Carolina Classics is a 35 years old manufacturers of the best F-100 Ford Truck Parts. Don't hesitate to call us on: 919-682-4211 if you need assistance on our new website.

Ford Truck Articles