Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

READ FIRST: Welcome to the Missouri Chapter

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I would like to be the first to welcome you to the Missouri Chapter of FTF! Here in MO we are a good group of guys and gals that like to meet and have a good time! We generally try to have a get together once a month, and some of us have been known to travel across the state for meets so you never know what to expect.

Next let me introduce myself, I am Doc Quaethem and I am the chapter leader for MO. I started with this site when there was only a handful of members and I have seen it grow to what it has become today. I am privileged to have been chosen as your chapter leader. I hope our little community here at FTF can grow as well as the site itself.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to pm me.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
sent over a request to join your group. show some love and help each chapter grow, and make it the site we all love.smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Chosen few?? Heck I here the chapter leader will let ANYBODY in! LOL

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
lol now that was very funny

Chosen few?? Heck I here the chapter leader will let ANYBODY in! LOL

You know the saying, one good turn deserves another!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I am privileged to have been chosen as your chapter leader. I hope our little community here at FTF can grow as well as the site itself.
Shoot, you were CHOSEN because you got the party place!!smilietease

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Oh, you were also chosen because the rest of us said NO FREAKIN' WAY!! 'biteme'

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
OH well! LOL I'll take what I can get!smilietease

Ford Truck Articles