Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Good tire shops around Houston...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey guys a buddy of mine in the Air force is having a Fiero built by a gentleman in Houston. Since he is in Germany right now, when it gets finished I am going to have to come down and get it. Well the stock 13" tires are not gonna handle what is being put out by this thing and He wants to have me stop by and get some new tires and wheels on it before I head outta town. So I need something possibly with a website or some good references. I don't wont him to get screwed by the whole deal as this guy has done enough of that already.

Thanks ya'll.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
For 8G's it better be!

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea,
He joined the army, is in basic right now. Not doin so great honestly. To used to doing things Aaron's way, now he is being forced to do it the army's way.... He will pull through through...
If yall dont mind send a few prayers his way...

rambler

New Shoes......
cool video, I always like the speakers in the headrest, hopefully you wont catch fire driving that thing, I've seen a few on the side of the road like that,, overheat, catch fire and melt that plastic body...

still love those old cars though....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA thanks Aaron, I forgot all about them!

Thanks for the responses guys, I'll pass it on to him.

Ford Truck Articles