Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Plow Time

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I would just look into picking up a Meyer setup, way easier and usually cheap. I would def take the pump all apart clean and put back together. The motor you should be able to take apart and clean up the brushes and motor and hopefully that works.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Painted the black, and rigged up a deflector from an old one and some leftover from a plow I did at work lol

Fellro

Staff member
I have the motor working. It was all gunked up, brushes stuck and the like. I actually pushed the armature out with the press... It spins and such. I found gasket and seal kits for $50, but would be nice to upgrade to all electric. Not looking to spend 500-1000 on a pump though... Found a motor and pump in Michigan for current bid of $50, but they only allow local pickup... :headbang:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You could pick up a E47 meyer for cheap. They are slow but are like tanks.

Fellro

Staff member
Not going for speed, just has to work... It would be nice to not take a few minutes to lift...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
any Meyer with the big motor is good, the little motors are slow lol. Still faster then a shovel!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts