Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Opinions please

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It ain't a 400M smilietease and yes, there are far too many projects on the go..it just kinda happens :D

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Actually it a tall deck Cleveland stroked to 434 :D

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Well if you want to go ahead and classify a Cleveland as the 3rd mistake, those are your words, not mine. smilietease

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Well if you want to go ahead and classify a Cleveland as the 3rd mistake, those are your words, not mine. smilietease

Not at all...it's the guys that diss the 351M...which is just a tall deck Cleveland..so I guess they are the issue :wasntme:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
We just went 429/460 and called it a day. :suspicious: smilietease :wavey: :wasntme: :) :hammer: :guns: smilieFordlogo

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

Right, but 20 years ago, you you used to have to pay a scrapyard take a 351m/400. So TMI built a stroker, and capitalized on teh abundance of cheap blocks, you can still stroke a 460 and be way ahead from jump street. Same reason why building a 396 is pointless, just get a 502 and stroke to your needs from there. Hard parts are still the same cost.

Now if you spank a built 460 with your TMI434, i'll give you the bigdance :acclaim: :drop: :eek: :bowdown: :bow: smiliepeelout You deserve, however, it just ain't gonna happen, no matter what toque you chose to wear that day. :wasntme:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK

At this rate, I am going to buy Chris's truck put a bottle of seafoam in it and come up there and learn you something. :suspicious: With a 351Winner. smilieteaseOnly stipulation to the race is, it has to be 2 trucks racing, towing boats, wearing toques.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Even if I lost, I would still win, I have a more stylish toque than you. smilietease

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Now that might be up for debate :D

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
My '05 6.0 PSD has a full turbo back Magnaflow 4" system and I'm happy with it. It was a little more affordable than MBRP and the install was cake. I'm currently running no muffler and no cat.

I deleted the egr system last year after the headgaskets got replaced, the oil cooler was replaced, and the ARP headstuds were installed. I also added a coolant filter, 6.4 PSD banjo bolts and the Ford blue spring updrade to keep the injectors fed.

I'm currently running an SCT tuner with tunes from Eric at Innovative Diesel.

I'm also running the stock air intake/filter. As stated, unless your after some very large hp numbers and have bigger injectors and a larger turbo the stock setup is fine. But if I were to buy an aftermarket system it'd be the S&B.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks for the input Lee!

Ford Truck Articles