Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help ME pick MY next MOD!

8568.jpg

Should I get the GRILL? or...
5799.jpg

The L2R Fairings? or...
prem_all_leath.jpg

The AIR RIDE SEATS???

gotta hurry before MrsFixit finds the tax return check....!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Air ride seats gets my vote, BTW how much do they cost?

I used to have the louvered fairings from LUND. similar to what is on an Avalanche. I liked them, but they kind of got "damaged" after they were stored in our warehouse... I had taken them off when we shipped her to Guam for that install we did. they were stored up high, but one of the intellidogs in the warehouse stacked stuff on top of them.
Now they're not available.
Here's a pic of my truck, and thanks for your input!

TomsSuperCrewzer00.jpg

Oh and those running boards are gone now too... too ugggggly

Air ride seats gets my vote, BTW how much do they cost?
I can get them down here at Four State Trucks for 450 apiece. Theyre Lo-profile, so they don't need the huge base. All I need to air em up is one of those electric air horn kits with a small tank.
I'm leaning toward these, too...lol

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Sweet Tom, I vote for the seats too!! I may have to drive dwon there and take a look at them sometime.

Sweet Tom, I vote for the seats too!! I may have to drive dwon there and take a look at them sometime.
Todd, I warn you... if you go down to that place, leave the credit cards at HOME and lock your wallet in the glove box, cuz there's just too much in the way of temptation going on there!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Todd, I warn you... if you go down to that place, leave the credit cards at HOME and lock your wallet in the glove box, cuz there's just too much in the way of temptation going on there!
Hmmm, think it'd be my first time to visit?? :) Trick My Truck is my little 4 yr olds favorite show. We stopped on our way through Joplin coming home from a family reunion in Bartlesville, OK. I met them there. On the way to Bartlesville is when I found that I could run over 128mph. :) Fun trip!!

4State.jpg

SEATS, no doubt about it.

Hmmm, think it'd be my first time to visit??
That's right... I forgot. You told me about that on the "other" site a long time ago.
Brian_B
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_5063", true);
Charter Member
Senior User
reputation_pos.gif

That shop is around Joplin somewhere?
Yes, it's at Exit 4 on I-44 on the south east side across from the petro.

I had just moved here a year or so prior to that. There are so many places that COULD have been out there, though, lol... There is one out west of town and one east... several in town... hmmmm

Ford Truck Articles