Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

vacumn hose diagram anyone?

rambler

New Shoes......
ok, still working on a cure for the superduty..

Now it has began to stall when idleing, like turning into a street... smilieeatndrink

I also noticed on the right side of the engine.. ( left if you are facing it under the hood), there seems to be a vacumn line connection... but no hose connected to it, nor do I see a broken hose nearby... I cannot take a picture and post at this time, but its on the same side as the battery.. The truck acts like a vacumn leak,, ( e.g also the air stays on the defrost when accelerating, then goest to where it is switched to.. floor or center) till I push the gas again...

ANy ideas? I really need to get this running better,.

thanks again for all your help! BTW,, no trouble codes are present.

rambler

New Shoes......
there is no hose connected, that is the issue, its on the left side down ( where the fuel pump would be on a old 350 chevy 350, or a 232 amc 6) cars I also work on... its looks like a vacumn port connection where a hose would slip on... (looks exaclty like the ones that connect to the auto hubs.) but I cannot find any loose hoses anywere... that are not connected somewhere else.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
there is no hose connected, that is the issue, its on the left side down ( where the fuel pump would be on a old 350 chevy 350, or a 232 amc 6) cars I also work on... its looks like a vacumn port connection where a hose would slip on... (looks exaclty like the ones that connect to the auto hubs.) but I cannot find any loose hoses anywere... that are not connected somewhere else.

If it's down that low it that maybe the vent for the vac hubs. Can you get a pic of it for us to see?

I need to see a photo . then I can look for a diagram

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts