Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Truck of the Year

FTF Truck of the Year

• lenny1carl (Jan.)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Brian_b (Feb.)

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 95bronk (Mar.)

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 98nascartruck (Apr.)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • bobj49f2 (May)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • flareside_thunder (June)

• jjlogue3 (July)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • msb71 (Aug.)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • flathead95hp (Sept.)

• mtflat (Oct.)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • lil_dq (Nov.)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Instead of doing a December truck of the month we will be doing a Truck of the Year. Here's how it works the poll above list everyone that was chosen for TOTM in the past year. You the member get to vote for your favorite and then the member with the most votes will be declared the FTF Truck of the Year and have the picture of their truck on the frontpage and TOTM page for the month of December.

Here is a link to the TOTM archive so everyone can see the pics again.

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/index.php?page=/totm2008

Voting ends on 11/30.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'd like to see a lot of participation... A tie will have to result in another poll with all vehicles involved in the highest tie.

Ryan

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'd like to see a lot of participation... A tie will have to result in another poll with all vehicles involved in the highest tie.

Ryan

I done participated all I can I just didn't post.

Michigan
I wish Tony was in the TOTM! He has put alot of sweat and blood into his rig. I would gladly have him take my place. He has one great looking ride! :)

I don't believe my truck should be part of the contest.....reason being it's gone from my possession.
My (almost)neighbor is enjoying it though even though he's hit almost everything that can dent, dislodge, distruct...a perfectly good truck.

suggestion for next year: don't show the results during voting. it could skew votes

EDIT: love the idea still, don't get me wrong (didn't want to come off as a complainer)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
suggestion for next year: don't show the results during voting. it could skew votes

EDIT: love the idea still, don't get me wrong (didn't want to come off as a complainer)

Good idea! Oh BTW I voted.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts