Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introduction, kind a sort of?

Well, I've been here a couple times, browsing around. and just registered here today. looks like this is a positive trend and besides, I'm a follower, I see that a few other familiar faces have migrated as well.
Some of you might recognize me from some of those other places? my name is Josh Madsen. My Nieces & Nephews call me Elmer, and I love Flatheads, hence the screename, :) or maybe it should have been Fathead instead? LOL.
anyway I have a 1945 GPW w/original 4 banger, A 1951 F1 (in pieces still)
and a newly acquired 1929 Model A (also in peices) the model A is going to be a joint venture/project with my father in law.

I have also started to collect flatheads and parts I now have four, a 53 8rt for my truck (running) needs a few minor adjustments.
another 53 eab good block dissasembled and needs rebuilt, a 37 21 stud good running engine (going in a go Kart for my kids :) jk ) and a 38-42 needs rebuilt.

Anyway I'm glad to be here, Hope I don't bore any of you too much! LOL
Later

Josh

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome! :wavey:

welcome..keep us posted on the projects

havi

third member
Welcome!...I'm rather new here myself...as I straddle the fence these days, lol. On a sidenote, my '62 Mercury Meteor is named Elmer....El Mer-cury.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Glad to have ya and chris is right( did I just say that???) LOL we need pics of the toys!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Welcome aboard Elmer hope you didn't bring your shotgun there an't too many pesky wabbits around here.

That's a joke... I say that's a joke, son.:blah:

Has anyone told you this before, but you bear a striking resemblance to Larry Hagman.

You don't have any genies do you I could us a few wishes.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Elmer hope you didn't bring your shotgun there an't too many pesky wabbits around here.

That's a joke... I say that's a joke, son.:blah:

Has anyone told you this before, but you bear a striking resemblance to Larry Hagman.

You don't have any genies do you I could us a few wishes.

LOL, actually I'm Larry's evil twin.... Elmer Hagman :) sorry no genie's..

I'll try and update my profile real quick with some pictures.

edit, on a side note. I was trying to upload a real picture of me in the user cp yesterday but it kept saying load failed. I sized the image 100x100 so i dont think it was size thing. and now when I typed this reply I get the same picture from my avatar down on the bottom of post, Hmmmm im confused. i'll try it again.

edit- figured it out, I had the image in the signature field as well.

Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
When Skandocious finally gets up this morning (you know how that CA bunch is) he can help you out with that.
Too bad about no genie and all. Darnit.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
You can setup a gallery by clicking gallery then, my gallery then, creat a gallery, but if you want them in your signature the you do it there

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Your avatar should fit as long as it meets the guidelines.
The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

You trying to upload it or link to it?

Ford Truck Articles