Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's Everyone Doing for Christmas?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
What are the Northwest Christmas plans? The Bears might head up to Seattle- depends on a variety of things... weather being the biggest factor.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
My pappaw is coming up tommorrow..

Got a family function coming up this weekend, for moms side of the family... dunno if I'm gonna go or not though. I usually stay outside at those types of events anyway....

My uncles house on Christmas... and I'm sure there are a few more places to go in between now and then, just dunno the dates yet.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I'll be leading two Christmas Eve services at church. By the time I get home I'm content to just chill with a glass of wine and listen to Christmas music with the little lady on the couch. Sometimes the 'empty nest' is a good thing.

Christmas day will see our sons and their wives here + 1.5 grandkids to open presents and then sit down and eat together. Its a smaller group this year as our daughter and her husband along with their 3 kids moved to Tucson last summer. They'll be missed.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I'll be headed north with a christmas wreath for mom and dads grave. Christmas is always so depressing for me.

I'm spending my 3rd Christmas in a row,at home , alone.

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
I'll be spending it with my dad and then my FIL, who are both on hospice and very much near death. Its going to be awesome.

We are moving Christmas eve. My mom decided to cancel Christmas bc she is crazy so I'm driving 2 hrs from Santa Clara after moving to see a movie and to go to Denny's apparently.

Chris and I decided we are doing our Christmas July 25 bc we have too much going on now for our own Christmas. Gonna do a tree, christmas music, ugly sweaters, stockings, and wrapping paper. The whole 9.

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Your mom can't cancel Christmas...Only Santa can do that.

And I'm not sure about the whole "moving it to July 25" either. I'm pretty sure that would also require santa's approval.

Don't mess with Santa, I'm just sayin

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^hehe...I like your style.

My Christmas will probably be alot like Thanksgiving with tons of people...difference is, it'll start the 23rd. The 23rd will be with Bailee's immediate family. The 24th will be with my immediate family. The 25th will be stuff from Santa, a minor celebration in honor of my dad's side of the family, then that afternoon will be a celebration with Bailee's extended family.

Ford Truck Articles