Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generations 2-3

Generations 2-3 19531960 F100, F250, F350

Old 11-24-2014, 09:57 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htchevyii View Post
Thanks for the welcomes, anyone found a header that fits well for a SBF with a straight axle? Probably a block hugger style? I didn't get to dig into it much yet, hopefully I can get into it after Thanksgiving. I'm thinking I'll start by yanking out the engine and double checking everything and trying to put the doors back together. I might need to buy an assembly manual to figure that out?
Sanderson probably has something
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2014, 08:28 AM
sawmill slave

primetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond reputeprimetime has a reputation beyond repute
If I remember right, Speedway has some headers they list as fitting, they probably have a swap crossmember that you may be interested in.

Justin

With a little luck and a greenback dollar you gonna see me shine.

Old 09-29-2018, 10:08 AM

BUCKEYE BOB will become famous soon enough
a late welcome to ftf.that is a nice looking truck that you have.i hope that by now you have managed to fix a lot of the mess that the po gave you.i have a 56 f100,also.i sure would like to have that grille of yours. i have a instrument panel like yours laying around some where.i think that it came out of a box truck.maybe an international.any way good luck