Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello........ anyone home???????

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Yea I know ,try your local hobby shop if you have one ,they come in different sizes ,micro ,standard ,an 1/4 scale size.

What is great ,is some actually clamp on ,so one might be modded to fit!...:cooldude:

ya should read back a few posts.. lol

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
when i bought mine they said it was durable good trainer... since then all the other sites ive been to have said prop planes are better for it...

when i bought mine they said it was durable good trainer... since then all the other sites ive been to have said prop planes are better for it...

Well ,if you said push & pull ,that tells me that it controls maybe the
rudder & nose tire gear ,an or airlons up & down!

That's a foamy an parts should be available sense those are popular ,
you may have to by a whole new servo ,they are cheap!...

I can research since I freak into the RC world!...:rolling laugh:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
it was the best way i could describe it since all the servo horns ive found were made to mount directly to the servo motor itself...

it was the best way i could describe it since all the servo horns ive found were made to mount directly to the servo motor itself...

It depends on the radio gear gear that model uses ,E-bay is your friend when it comes to those parts ,you need to look up radio control hobbies on E-bay ,
that's where I find all of my RC hop-ups & parts!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
*pokes CB's unjibberishing button... * iz a neeeeewwwwwbbbbiiiieeeeeeeee... i can tell you it has wings... makes noise.... and crashes very effectively...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Also as far as a trainer plane to learn on that plane is a no no.
the standard way is to start with a three channel high wing plane like a supercub and go from there either by modding it and adding ailerons to the wing or purchase another plane with them and learn with it.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
the wheel assembly just gets you the wheel and the one shaft collar.. not the part that actuates it...wheel still works.. just doesnt steer now...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
ive been on that other site as well.. i get a headache on there after awhile of looking...

Unfortunately this is the problem with off brand planes, Parts are never around when you need them.
I'm sure you have but maybe contacting the Manufacturer and see what they can do for you.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
looks the same.. but the link i posted was the actual one.. i know theres a few different versions to it... the more expensive you went the more controls it had.. when i bought it they had it on sale for $89.. as far as wing controls go in mine it only has 2 servos for it. and 1 servo for the steering on the ground to turn the wheel... the one for the rear wing controls the up and down flight.. and the other controls the larger wing flaps for left and right turning..

looks the same.. but the link i posted was the actual one.. i know theres a few different versions to it... the more expensive you went the more controls it had.. when i bought it they had it on sale for $89.. as far as wing controls go in mine it only has 2 servos for it. and 1 servo for the steering on the ground to turn the wheel... the one for the rear wing controls the up and down flight.. and the other controls the larger wing flaps for left and right turning..

Depending on how the receiver is made an how the servo's are plugged
into the receiver ,the more better quality radio gear is all separate
an they plug into each other ,so if your servo's do plug into each other ,
then you pretty much have options an full rein of using any other brands
of servo's an horns ,as most of that stuff enter changes with each other.

You've should had got a parts list with that ,as most good brands do
include a parts list!

Micro servo's are a dime a dozen ,an most include the different horns needed!
I have a bunch of horns ,but mine are all for standard size servo's ,
you would need the micro!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
most the servos for the wheels ive seen on other planes connected directly to them on the top of the shafts or on top of the wheels looked just like the servos with the micro teeth all around them for a regular servo horn to snap on to... this one doesnt work like that annoyingly..

Ford Truck Articles