Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello........ anyone home???????

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
I'm getting that way with my flea market space. Silly little things don't want to walk, look and shop.
IDK, I sell radio control cars. How the f do you try out a radio control car on fb, let go, or any of those other "apps"
I guess you look at the pictures and go BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, whrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Zinnngggggggggg

I do sell the carcusses on Ebay.

i tried to buy a radio controlled airplane from the local hobby store here... when i asked for some details on it i got :scratch: deer in headlights look from them... ended up looking online and buying it there... now i wish id bought a different one...

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
What are you looking for?

First....Where are you going to fly it?
How much have you flown?
Are there any rf problems in your area

AND the big q

How much $$$$ do you want to spend??????

I have some middle of the road to start of high end. BUT like I say there are a LOT of variables.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
OH, and then there's the gas vs electric battle..........

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I'm like you, I don't play with my rc's much anymore either. Cars, or airborne. I mostly just sell them

I have my very first plane! a gas WW II Corsair Got it when I was 12.
It has a rope. You used to fly it in a circle until it ran out of gas .
Got a little dizzy........

I thought many times about converting it......

I have a chopper for Sparky that would fill the back of Lil dulie

over 6' long...... will pick up 60 lbs

Last edited:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
He lives in the Ukraine with his wife and my grandson

Another VERY sore subject

That's ok tho, I have 9 other grandchildren, and a great grandson........

That location would be fair game for Skype; it really is easy to set up. Barring that, pick another VoIP service or have him send you a calling card and his Skype number.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
What are you looking for?

First....Where are you going to fly it?
How much have you flown?
Are there any rf problems in your area

AND the big q

How much $$$$ do you want to spend??????

I have some middle of the road to start of high end. BUT like I say there are a LOT of variables.

I have an EDF trainer jet atm.. learning to fly didnt go too well... first time out not only did i crack the fuselage in 3 places but also shattered the nose and the front landing gear servo arm with embedded set collar stripped the set screw hole out.. so now it wont steer straight... wasnt so good at the flying part... did a very good job of crashing though... ive fixed the nose and the fuselage.. but cant get the steering piece i need to steer the plane...

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Post me a picture. I BUY WRECKS...LMFAO

I probably have what you need

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That location would be fair game for Skype; it really is easy to set up. Barring that, pick another VoIP service or have him send you a calling card and his Skype number.
Thanks for the info. Under normal relationships I would bend over bacwards

You know the sunshine crap polarbear posts we all laugh at, and the kid/ grown adult always blaims on his parent?
Mine times 500

He can pound sand until his hands bleed. I still won't give him a bandaid
There are a lot more things I would/ could say, but that would probably get me banned for misuse of the forum.

I should have paid for an abortion

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
always "fun" to realize the last 4 hrs you spent working on something all has to be done over again because of bad wording on the forms you were filling in.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Post me a picture. I BUY WRECKS...LMFAO

I probably have what you need

ill have to upload when i get home.. dad eats too much at work..

heres some pics when i finished it to begin with...

image_zpszxcmobxl.jpeg

image_zpsxscza3oa.jpeg

image_zpsahz2dtxm.jpeg

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Nice little plane

What do you need to make her fly again?
I have a navy trainer here with broken wings, rest is complete, good battery, great 100' controller

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
dad = data in my post before... stupid AC...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the reason the side has such a big hole was i had drilled the collar wider to use a bigger set screw after the original stripped out... no one seems to have spares of this steering arm...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
IMG_3587.JPG

This is what it looks like when you pull the two pieces apart

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
it tis.. but unfortunately the only ones i can find are meant to fit right on top of the stervos... this one uses a push pull bar while the collet fits inside it to pinch the front steer wheel rod and turn it...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
ive seen them but wanted to find one in person to see if theyd actually work... hard to gauge sizes from pics...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
course it doesnt help when i dont know how to read the descriptions to figure it out either...

ive seen them but wanted to find one in person to see if theyd actually work... hard to gauge sizes from pics...

Yea I know ,try your local hobby shop if you have one ,they come in different sizes ,micro ,standard ,an 1/4 scale size.

What is great ,is some actually clamp on ,so one might be modded to fit!...:cooldude:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts