Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Special Interest > Trailers, Towing and RV's

Trailers, Towing and RV's If you can pull it, discuss it here.

Old 04-24-2016, 03:49 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
Working on the camper

I put laminate flooring in the other day. Wife decided it needed painting she didn't like the light colored walls.
Today I was replacing the blinds, got them all in place but one.
That one will be a bit later the wife decided to stretch out on the sofa and fell asleep right in front of the last window. Best to let her have her nap.
Randy
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2016, 04:51 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Randy...amazing what a few things like that do to make it look better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 04-24-2016, 05:22 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

smokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond reputesmokey has a reputation beyond repute
The flooring is a major improvement over the carpet. Next is to replace the counter tops and tabletop. Might just paint them with the new paints they have out for them.
If not I have some counter top that looks like granite with a marbling in it to replace it.
The way stuff is built in to these things I hope the paint works.
Randy
Old 04-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

SuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond repute
Always hated carpet in campers. Should be a lot nicer!

2011 F-150 XLT SuperCrew EcoBoost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I have some other options if those don't work.

What's your view on sheep?
Old 04-24-2016, 05:59 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Some of those new paints are pretty effective.
Quote:
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:

Old 04-24-2016, 06:13 PM

cbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond reputecbaker65 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
I put laminate flooring in the other day. Wife decided it needed painting she didn't like the light colored walls.
Today I was replacing the blinds, got them all in place but one.
That one will be a bit later the wife decided to stretch out on the sofa and fell asleep right in front of the last window. Best to let her have her nap.

Im not a bum,Im on vacation!....
Old 04-24-2016, 06:13 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

I've been looking at the before and after of painting countertops. They look pretty darn good.
The new LED bulbs helped brighten it up also.

Going to build in a stereo with CD and USB into the one wall above the refrigerator. Has speakers in the ceiling not sure if they will need replaced or not will wait so hear how they sound.
Randy
Old 04-24-2016, 06:14 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-24-2016, 09:43 PM

Lorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to behold
looking good. love the wood grain flooring

"May you live your life as if the maxim of your actions were to become universal law" Immanual Kant

00 Vw jetta 2.0
77 f150 429
83 Buick century 4.3 diesel (lost to young fun)
-and many others

Last edited by Lorddurock; 04-24-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:19 PM
hitech hillbilly

Admin

She woke up here a while ago and I got the blinds finished. I've been married long enough to know to let sleeping wives be it's worse than jabbing a bear.
Randy