Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wanna Race? Make sure you're protected!

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
That's right. Before you go racing make sure your protected in everyway! We have the best fluids for all throughout your drivetrain!

We have our Dominator Racing Engine Oil. It's Extremely High in Zinc and other Anti-wear additives to protect your engine.

Our Signature Series ATF for most automatic transmissions and also some manual transmissions gives a top level of protection for one of the most vital parts of your drivetrain.

Dominator Coolant Boost. It lowers coolant temps by several degrees and that will improve performance!

Severe Gear Differential oil.. It's such a strong overall gear oil its hard to see use of any other gear oil being worth it.

Then for our oval track racers.. You have EXTREMELY high brake heat, we have the brake fluid that will stand up to it without chemically breaking down. not many brake fluids can say that.

Then our Amsoil EAO oil filters.. They are full synthetic media which means theyre High Filtering, and High Flowing.

all of these products are available from me. Contact me today..

615-775-2923
or
Private Message me.

www.StonesRiverSynthetics.com

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts