Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Yipee New Chapter Has Been Formed!!!!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
bigdance bigdance bigdance bigdance bigdance

OK Well thanks to the Admins here at FTF the "Pacific Northwest" is officially a chapter.

The Pacific Northwest chapter will encompass the following states: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, AK.

If you are a resident of one of the listed states and want to join then it is simple.

1) Go to your user control panel (user CP)
2) Click on group memberships near the bottom right hand side and you should see a list of chapters available.
3) Click on Pacific Northwest and it will send an email or pm or smoke signal or something to someone (I think me but don't quote me on that). That person will approve your membership and then you will officially be a member.

After a week or a few we will hold a vote, similar to the one going on in the TX chapter right now and elect a chapter leader.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
When I went to the menu it said PNW was open for anyone to join - while the others said membership must be approved by the group leader ...... maybe it just hasn't caught up yet.

Thanks Aaron, Brad and Ryan!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Seems to be acting normally this time around, but gee, no special powers. lol

Way to go guys, and thanks!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
K- we'll see how this works.

Ford Truck Articles