Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

400 Pictures

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I got two of em that are chrome from checker. You can get em anywhere just make sure ya buy the screw on ones and not the push on type.

I guess that's kinda what I was wondering...I thought they were push in style...and I have no clue what diameter would be needed to match the VC.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Theyre all the same size. Theres probly a rubber grommet in yours for the pcv just pop that out and then you can use a screw in breather. Might as well get two so ya got one for the other side that matches.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Ben you NEED a pcv valve in one valve cover, remember this pic I took for you last winter. And as Dan said size should be pretty universal.

THE TOP PORT IS PLUGGED

IMG_1704.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Oh yeah, the hose goes here on a Holley 4150.
IMG_1703.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Lee...but I have that on my D-side cover...so I got that covered. So if that's your P-side, then what do you have on the d-side VC?

And if the filter thing is universal, then I'm good...just gotta pick one up. I had just been searching summit, and there seemed to be 2-3 different sizes. But I'll get it.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
This, got from Summit.

001.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thank you sir...I'm thinking I may have to do a little re-routing depending on clearance because of the air box...and put my PCV on p-side vc.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Ya dont need one just plug the ports on the carb where the hose would go for it just a filtered breather that has holes along the bottom rim of it so it dont have internal pressure. The 72s got two of the filtered breathers with holes in the bottom and its fine.

Ford Truck Articles