Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my 66 f100

Ran into a hiccup... carpet is installed, driveshaft is in but shifter is going back to b&m. Was moving along with the install and well the t bar that holds the indicator and reverse/neutral safety switch is installed backwards so it will have to go back and be warranty out

Well while i wait for the new shifter i figured i tackle some small things. I cleaned up the washer bag and cap which both were super gross! The blue was black.

So a small update... just need lockdown cable installed and fluids changed out and this thing hopefully will be driving. Spent yesterday installing 67-72 taillights so the truck can have reverse lights, wired up the reverse lights just to find out the relay from the kit was bad, secured the driveshaft, and ran the vacuum line. It's getting there

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Well while i wait for the new shifter i figured i tackle some small things. I cleaned up the washer bag and cap which both were super gross! The blue was black.

I like those old ford colostomy bags. :D

Ford Truck Articles