Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Welcome Center & Site Happenings > Personal Announcements & Introductions

Personal Announcements & Introductions Welcome to the site. Start by posting here

Old 01-28-2007, 01:28 PM

Andyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Goose View Post
Well the obligatory question is, was he a proud GM owner?
At the time he was. He even named both his GM vehicles and had the Chevy Keychain!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2007, 01:38 PM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Actually Andy, I was hoping while we were posting back and forth here Ryan would drop in and get all stirred up. I've talked to him on the phone several times about this site, among other things, and have the utmost respect for him...
Old 01-28-2007, 02:03 PM

Andyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to beholdAndyman8282 is a splendid one to behold
Lol, I see how it is... Rattlecan's a really good guy, and you better have respect for him, he's one of those all-powerful admins now (like you) bow
Old 01-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute

That's right.

My first car was named Jerry, and I aquired it from grandpa for $600. I wrecked it... My second was the Cheyenne work truck I was telling you about. That was the one named Twink...

Aint nothin you don't already know you old man.

Ryan