Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2009 Truck of the Year Vote.

2009 TOTY

• mSaLL150 (Jan.)

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • UTfball68 (Feb.)

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • blackhat620 (Mar.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • john112deere (Apr.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNRULEE (May)

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Supercab (Jun.)

• Eagle-460 (Jul.)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • TazDevil07 (Aug.)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • CDF302V8 (Sep.)

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • m78 (Oct.)

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Bloodhound (Nov.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There's the poll. I shamelessly voted for myself, but it was tough not voting for Mark's 78. Question, on other sites, protocol turns threads like these into pic-whoring threads...yay or nay?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
If you feel you have a newer or better pic of your truck then feel free to post it up. Try to keep it to 1-2 pics so the thread doesn't get out of control. YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hmm, the first two votes and we each voted for ourselves... We're tied for the lead so far
:rofl2:

I think that's a tell tale sign of our inner psyche/character/ego...hahaha. I think after everyone gets done voting for themselves, Mark is gonna blow away the competition...just my opinion though.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
oh man this is a hard choice. not sure i think im gonna have to think bout it for a few days. unless someone offers stuff. haha
i terrible, gonna act like the government and accept bribes for a vote.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This wasn't an easy choice...it was between Lee, Ben and Mark...but I gotta go with Mark's Supercab.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This wasn't an easy choice...it was between Lee, Ben and Mark...but I gotta go with Mark's Supercab.

Damn...well guess who won't be getting a vote next year after his 79 is done...hahahaha. Some guys just aren't man enough to handle 'arrest me red.'

But I'd also like to make note of the complete dominance the dentsides had this year.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
If you feel you have a newer or better pic of your truck then feel free to post it up. Try to keep it to 1-2 pics so the thread doesn't get out of control. YelloThumbUp

Thought I better post since my Taz has "evolved" a lil since then .. not that it will make much of a difference since alot of already voted.

img1257181548349.jpg

img1257181546779.jpg

img1257181891486.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles