Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Calling all members from Fayetteville and surrounding areas!!!!

SFssft1911

North Carolina Chapter member
Hello Ladies and Gents,

My name is Shawn and I'm new here. I would like to get a meet and greet started for anyone who's interested. Just chime in and hopefully we can get something scheduled soon.

P.S. we will have members from fordfullsize.com, f150forum.com, and f150online.com also.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just to let you know Shawn, member participation isn't that great for this chapter...I believe we only actually have about 12 members now, and that's actually pretty high for the site. A few us just met up and went to the Charlotte Autofair not too long ago. Outside of that, I pass close by on my way to Top Sail.

SFssft1911

It's cool. I've actually been planning on starting a local Ford Truck Club so once I get that off the ground and running I'll be able to pull in new members to the site and subsequently into the NC Chapter. Just wanting to test the waters here, I've been a member of f150forum and f150online for years so I know that participation is marginal. I had a fairly large club in the Atlanta area but now that I'm here in NC it's kinda like starting over from scratch.

My goal is that I can get Ford Truck owners hyped up about meeting on a regular basis. Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghini enthusiast have their get together's so why not Ford Truck enthusiasts.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Agreed 100%...and I know the NC4x4 site has some crazy participation as well. I know locally, chevy guys have a good bit of participation. That said, you need help or anything...I'm game.

SFssft1911

Sounds great! Where are you located?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm in Salisbury, about 35 miles north of Charlotte.

SFssft1911

Oh OK cool.

SFssft1911

OK I have a few dudes from various other forums that will be doing the meet and greet at LaFayette Ford on Saturday (May 14th) at 12pm. The address is 5202 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville, NC. If anyone is interested just let me know.

Ford Truck Articles