Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I'm Tony
I'm from a six pack and the lack of a condom. :p

I live in Southwest Florida

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Wooohoo , part of the Southeast chapter now , Move over Pig there's a new sheriff in town.:guns: 'smiliepig'

Oh almost forgot, Name is Mike , I work to damn much , post on FTF for fun , A Sealant Technician at work ,Free time: working on the truck and around the house, Camping on the weekends when I get a chance.

Last edited:
I'm Karl and I live up in Northern VA. I spend most of my spare time making trucks and Harleys either go faster or go over and through stuff better. In other words stock stuff sucks!

I'am Russ, I live in the area of Smith Mountain Lake , VA.... I have a 70 F250 I have owned since 72, Its a 390 .030" over for 395"s backed up by a C6 with a Transgo shift kit and a dana 60 out back with a soft locker and 4:10 gears...

"Drinkin Beer and wrenchin" is there anything else in Life?

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
I'm Bob from Durham, NC!

My hobbies are fixing anything electronic, and photography.

Blade

Backwoods boy
I agree with tyler

Im Oliver and im from Danville Kentucky, but dont live there anymore :p in the boonies is where i live

I'm Mike from central fl, love wheeling and doing anything with cars and trucks

Hi guys I'm Eric. I hail from Miami, FL. Though I used to live up in Tallahassee for a while. Automotive, Music, and Health Care (I'm an E.R. Nurse) are my hobbies.

Thanks guys. I'll be posting pictures of my vehicles as soon as I get my camera working. It died on me today when I was going to take pictures.

Ford Truck Articles