Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NJ CHAPTER Meet n Greet

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Ok guys is anyone interested in a get together? Since we haven't had much participation in the chapter maybe this will be a good idea to get the chapter going and more fun. We will try to have it in a location as close as possible for everyone interested since gas prices will probably be high this summer. Probably one of the easier places to meet would be at one of the various car shows that happen every day during the summer. Or we can find a restaurant/brewery or something along those lines. So post up with your suggestions and convenient times that this can happen.

(If anyone from any chapter wants to go feel free)

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
1. Sean - 73F100shortbed - Car Show or Restaurant/Brewery -Any time except July 12-25

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I think in sept ill be goin to ireland for a week, but other then that anytime is fine. We have to see where everyone is from, that will be the 1st thing. Then we can pic an area that is close to everyone lol?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah once people post then we will find an area and what's in the area that would be fun to everyone. I just suggested a car show because it seems like there are cruise nights every day in various parts of the state.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks like its me and u.....buddy lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks that way :rofl2:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
At least were like himm, what would you say 30-45 min away?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That sounds about right. Not bad at all. I'm sure we can find something. Would be nice if more people join in so we can get more than two trucks and people in the picture LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
According to mapquest its 45mins. Come to think of it I picked up my yellow tractor in Belle Mead. There is a sonic near there. We can have the meet at one of the few in NJ LOL

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Sonic? Did you just come down this way? The only 1 I know of was just built at the beggining of this year.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
On Rt. 27 in Franklin Park. Stopped there on the way back from picking up the tractor.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea thats like 15 min from my house, they just built it. I live in Belle Mead

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That's cool. I was down that way tonight when the GPS led me up Rt. 1 from Camden. Turned out to be a good thing because my truck is acting up and was better than being on the turnpike.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That stinks, if I was home, u should have came by.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Next time. I was lucky to just make it home lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That stinks. Whats the prob?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Somehow the timing moved a degree or two so I adjusted it and it is better. I'm going to rebuild the carb. though because I still have a slight stumble and everything else checks out.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea carbs stink. Im somehow good at em, but dont have anything with em. Everyone brings me there carbs to rebuild and tune haha

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I got it going pretty good now. It's had a slight stumble for 4 years. I figured I would try to get it better. And in the middle of all that it decided to act up in Camden. Carbs aren't too difficult. I've done my fair share of rebuilding them. The next step is making the jets bigger to try and get rid of the stumble (Alvin's suggestion in my thread about the carb.). But I'm not too interested in doing that just yet.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea, you can spray startin fluid in when it stumbles and see if it clears up. We do that at work to see if we have fuel probs.

Ford Truck Articles