Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck of the Month

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We have begun a Truck of the Month contest, starting with this month's winner, Blue Goose.

Check the main page to follow the winners of the truck of the month. After the first month, we will begin the archive which will have a link on the main website page.

Make sure to bookmark your browser to http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com instead of the forums. You'll miss out on some features we now have and look forward to adding in the future.

Ryan

bluegoose... very sharp truck. and congratulations

Thanks guys for the kind words, but I must confess something. My truck was put up there because there's only a half month left and that wouldn't do justice to a real truck of the month...Soooo, it's just there as kind of a filler...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thanks guys for the kind words, but I must confess something. My truck was put up there because there's only a half month left and that wouldn't do justice to a real truck of the month...Soooo, it's just there as kind of a filler...
Sure is a beautiful filler truck. :)

"filler"...better than bondo

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats man I guess that means you buyin eh? LOL

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Well, as much as I hate the thought..guess I better go put some mud on my truck or I'll never make it here either. ROFL!! Congrats to both winners, so far.

I know... Dick... get rid of the damned flowers!!!!! hehehehehe

tcbofade

Charter Member
...another truck of the month with no votes? I'm tellin ya...seems like y'all are scared of politicing....not that I personnally would have any knowledge of that...:rolleyes:

...another truck of the month with no votes? I'm tellin ya...seems like y'all are scared of politicing....not that I personnally would have any knowledge of that...:rolleyes:
Hmmmmm isn't that how YOU earned that ubiquitous title that you throw around like it's an olympic medal???

no, we're not doing the poll system. We're having small conferences, usually on a cruise ship, and making the decision.
Ryan

I actually caught a shot of them thru google earth... here they are, at the pinnacle of the conference...
FTFCOnference.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I guess you don't know anything about the ceremony. You didn't even capture the part where put coins on the eyes of the corpse and sent it burning out into the ocean.

Ryan

I guess you don't know anything about the ceremony. You didn't even capture the part where put coins on the eyes of the corpse and sent it burning out into the ocean.

Ryan

Baloney!!! I know for a FACT you didn't have two coins BETWEEN ya...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts