Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

where to post

Hello, I would like to post a question. This question could fit anywhere but I would like for it to be in the best place for the most help. It pertains to help for an external aftermarket fuel pump or pressure issue. Thanks airboat233

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I am assuming this post is for your '85 Ford? If so, the best place to post would be the Gen 7 forum(1980-1986) or in the forum for your particular motor.

Welcome to FTF.

Well an aftermaket external fuel pump could could go on any ford I would think. The year or engine would not matter. I cannot navigate site to well and thought there may be a general location. But if not i'll just delete it. thanks

Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
You could also post the question in the "General Automotive" forum if you want to reach a wider audience. True, an electric pump would fit almost anything, but if the application is for your '85 Ford, then the people who have the most experience with those year trucks for anything would be located in that forum.

I had the same question where to post?

I did A engine swap 1999 Explorer vin X eighth letter. 1 had A low fuel return system Meaning 1 fuel line from the tank no return line. So I had to swap out the lower intake and fuel rail.The wiring harness was different on the new harness 3 pin Cam position sensor and A spout connector. I changed the cam sensor 2 times from 2 to 3 pin keep getting code Po340 any help in this struggle would be great thank you very much.

Fellro

Staff member
With this question, the Explorer forum is definitely a good start, then the Certified help forum is another.

Ford Truck Articles