Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

08 Console and Smoked Tail Lights

Storm

Man this console is NICCCCCE! It was direct fit, didn't use the 1x1 Square Tubing I bought.. It was fine just where it sat.. Also put in the Smoked Tail Lights too..

Ignore the pixelated effect, I left my spit cup there and I know folks don't want to see it lol.. Wasn't thinking when I took pictures.. I also need to clean up the console and put some armor-all on it.. We took it apart and painted the sides to match the gray..

console_004.jpg

console_005.jpg

console_006.jpg

console_007.jpg

console_008.jpg

smoketail_001.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Console looks awesome. Not sure if I like the taillights. I'd have to see them in the daytime from a few different angles. Nice work brother ;)

Storm

I need daytime shots.. Flash is causing everything to light up lol

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ignore the pixelated effect, I left my spit cup there and I know folks don't want to see it lol..
So, it's more like Aquayucka than Aquafina huh? ROFLMAO

Lookin good bro!! REAL good!!

Storm

I had the jump seat in the middle..

Storm

Nope.. Mine had the 40/20/40 seating.. Middle was console/jump seat.. Then they have the option just like mine except console and arm rests on side of the seat.. It was cheaper to put 08 Console in then to try and fab arm rests to my seat.. The 99-07 center console is MUCH lower then the 08.. The 08 actually sits up to arm rest height.. Reason I was able to get by with it and no arm rests :)

Dads has the arm rests that fold down. I think the console itself is a little lower than arm rest height in his. Have only been in it twice.

My explorer does not have arm rests. The console is at leaning height (for me anyway). The console has rear heat/AC controls and rear radio/CD controls w/headphone jacks. I am set for kids...except I don't and never will have any. LOL

Storm

Yep.. same setup the 99-07 F250/350 come with.. Arm rests and console that is below arm rest..

They did away with it in 08 and came out with the much larger console.. It fit perfect in mine :)

Storm

More photo's.. Semi day time.. Excuse the dirtiness

smoketail_002.jpg

smoketail_003.jpg

smoketail_004.jpg

smoketail_005.jpg

Storm

Yup.. Now to get the Flares painted and in.. Tired of all the dirt thrown up the sides from the tires LMAO.. I washed it last Friday and it's already filthy.. DOH

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tail lights look nice.

Yeah that black truck thing really stinks. It's my favorite color on a truck but it gets so gosh darned dirty! Check this out, I haven't washed my truck in well over a month:
DSC00954.jpg

Get within about 5 feet and she looks FILTHY. Anywhere past that and you'd think I just washed it :nana:

Storm

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts