Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1967 For 3000?

I just posted an add on CL How much do you think my trucks worth after reading this...............

Hello I have a 1967 ford f-100 Short bed. the body is straight besides 2 minor dents on the passenger side. New battery. New starter. Heater works. Fan works Temp Switch is bent.. No radio. 9inch Rear axle. No tail gate but has net and spider web. Limo black tent on the rear window. maybe too black. You have to start the truck in Neutral Since i Replaced the steering Coulom i didn't set the gears right. Or ill Trade for another car and some cash. The registration is NoN-Op as i dont have my DL I didnt want any back fee's so i believe to register it would be around 120$? im not sure. Some D**k bent my air cleaner. but i do still have it. I painted the valve covers red.. Its running to Rich i need another person to adjust the carb.. The down shift isnt hooked up. Glass packs. Headers. V8. 390. 160k Flat Black. Running Great Has a Choke so you'd need to get that down. i wanna say a 17 gallon gas tank behind the seat. And My friend thought it would be funny to crack my windshield.....anyways im off sunrise and 50 but as of right now my truck is off 50 and Mather field by the base. I dont want to sell it but i need a DL before i own car. And yes i rattle canned the paint.

Attachments

• 181586_1273058643850_1751451649_485957_2823033_n.jpg

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
2k at best, 1500 is more reasonable.

Not a sellers market right now...

Also, you listed quite a few things wrong with the truck, which detracts from the value even more.

I have a soft spot for gen 5's and it looks like a decent truck, but 3k is to much. in my opinion....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Gotta agree with Don. $1,600 is where I would be at tops with that list of issues and rattle can paint job. If you can get $3k that's great but I wouldn't count on it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
2k at best, 1500 is more reasonable.

Not a sellers market right now...

Also, you listed quite a few things wrong with the truck, which detracts from the value even more.

I have a soft spot for gen 5's and it looks like a decent truck, but 3k is to much. in my opinion....

Quoted for absolute truth. Before reading I took a look at the pic and my first instinct was that truck oughta be rowdy under the hood to command 3k...but if it's just a stock/mild 390, I'm thinking start at 2k and be willing to negotiate down.

Gotta agree with everyone above. The shortbox does add some value, but the flat rattle can detracts. Some like the little differences of the 67, but some don't (I personally don't). Overall the truck looks pretty clean and nice, but I'd still say 3K is too much. Good luck if you get it.

Take care of some of the needs list. I agree with everyone that 3 is too much. If solid I think I would start at 25. Maybe more like:

1967 F100 SWB. New & starter. 390 with headers.

Wow after I deleted everything negative you had to say about it there wasn't much left was there? Fix the running rich problem, kickdown and start issue. Missing a tailgate, rattle can & starting problem alone would have me at offering $750 & I would probably start at $500. Especially if I read an ad like above.

Ford Truck Articles