Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bump Camper

Took me awile, sorry about the wait.
This thing has been sitting in the same spot for at least 2 years (there was some one living in it when I first noticed it). The job he was on finished fall of 09, and it's been sitting there empty ever since. I still haven't found who I should talk to (it's at a small municipal airport). My company is doing a job there now, so hopefully I can get some info on it soon.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNzEzLTAwMDIyLmpwZw-1.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Could be a good find for you.....looks sweet.

Pretty sad when you get close. The roof has a huge hole in it, and it's sitting at the airport at Telluride Colorado, the last two winters have been pretty hard on it. I don't know if it's salvagable or not. It does have a nice set of buckets in it, and a good looking dealer installed AC under the dash. 360/NP435. Hope I can get my hands on it...

So I got it today, no title but it's mine and its home now. The camper is pretty much shot, but loads of good parts. Good windshield, NP435, grill shell, headliner, bucket seats (not factory), and what looks to be factory AC. Has a blue oval on it in the middle any way. I may be able to save the camper but I don't think so, if not I'll part it out, lots of good stuff!

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwODIzLTAwMDAzLmpwZw.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The truck isn't salvageable?

The truck probably is, but the builder (?) put the bucket seats in it, and cut the back of the cab out to make it a walk through. If you wanted to salvage the truck you would need to replace the cab. I do have a cab, but don't know what I'd want with a chassis that long. I have toyed with getting another bed (I've already got one) and grafting them together to make a "super-long bed; but once again, what for? Just to be different isn't enough, I'm already to different!:)

I'll try and get some better pics posted for you guys this weekend, of the interior and such. The camper is full of crap - I counted six computers. I'm gonna fill up a dumpster just cleaning it out to see what I've got... Once I get it cleaned up, I'll be able to tell if the camper is salvagable or not, then go from there. I gotta admit, pulling the boat to the lake and camping in it sounds good, but I don't know if it's worth saving yet.

OK, just for you guys, here it is sitting in my yard:

utf-8BTm9yd29vZC0yMDExMDgyNC0wMDIwMi5qcGc.jpg

looking in from the passenger door:

utf-8BTnVjbGEtMjAxMTA4MjQtMDAyMDMuanBn.jpg

looking into the cab from the camper:

utf-8BTnVjbGEtMjAxMTA4MjQtMDAyMDQuanBn.jpg

and looking at the hole in the roof that has sat through at least one if not two Colorado winters at 9,000 ft:

utf-8BTnVjbGEtMjAxMTA4MjQtMDAyMDUuanBn.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not gonna lie...there's a whole buncha secksy sitting there.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts