Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

North vs. South TGW

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm starting to make plans for a camping trip to the OBX. I'll be heading out that way for the North vs. South TGW event at Dennis Anderson's park on Spetember 10th. I camped at the Oregon Inlet campground last year, and plan to again this year. I'm also planning a couple more trips between now and then. So if anyone wants to meet up or get a G2G going, just let me know.

Mark...will you be available to possibly meet up somewhere, so I can finally get that grille shell off your hands?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Hmm, might be interested. Would it be a 3 day weekend type-ordeal?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Yeah...probably a Friday-Monday deal...maybe even longer than that, because there are a couple concerts in Raleing on the 8-9th that I may want to attend. TGW is just an afternoon though. Last year, we went cruising in the Bronco out on the beach and set up for the day pretty early in the morning. The trans in the Bronco is about dead and the the t-case is now leaking pretty good, so those will need a rebuild before it's taken off pavement again. So I assume a cooler and some chairs will be carried out each morning.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^If you're game, I'm game...I wasn't expecting you to come that far south, but if you're willing...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
More due east...but it looks like Kill Devil Hills is about an hour and half from Va Beach...so I'm sure we could meet somewhere.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
man oh man id love to go, dk if i can though

Ford Truck Articles