Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call/Intro

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
This thread is gonna be a Roll Call For previous members and an Intro to New Members. Post what your name is what you drive heck even if you want post up a pic of the rig, and what parts you come from. Since im the new chapter leader ill start. Well name is Chris and i have a 92 Flareside that has a 351W. Im from La Vergne which is right between Nashville and Murfreesboro along I-24. here is a couple of pics of my truck.
0826091615b.jpg

0828091626.jpg

0826091616.jpg

0826091615-1.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I'll play. My name is Ben, I'm finishing my Accounting as well as my Finance degrees at the University of Tennessee this semester. I played ball here the last 4 years. I actually live in NC, but you guys adopted me for the time being...and here are my rides:

This pic has been in a couple reader's rides sections, and a couple local mags and articles:
DSC00329.jpg

My latest money pit:
DSC01378.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

OOOOOOOld Bronco:
PICT0323.jpg

Recently sold bronco:
brncoangledfrt.jpg

A fun toy:
62700.jpg

Blade

Backwoods boy
:D i is happy :p and well most u guys know me. and well i drive a 1990 Ford Ranger. ill get some more updated pics, when i can.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome Blade...wish I could say I was glad to have you...dammit another chicken f**ker in this chapter. HAHHAHA

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Hey ya'll! figured I would see what was goin' on and see who had any free food. anyone wanna feed me??? I sold my Ford and now just drive my G/F's 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee, for a little box its pretty cool.....and it has an I6.

Last edited:

KdPate

After Hours Garage
WAAAZZZZAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!:bowdown:

Like Chris said, I own an 88 F-150 that has been family owned since new (photo in the noob section) but drive a 07 Mustang to work. I'm a Quality Engineer in the bedding industry by day and work on vehicles at night in the garage...YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles