Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chapter VS Chapter Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok guys lets have a friendly little state chapter competition. Build a little traffic for the various state chapter forums, maybe build the membership of each chapter and just have a generally good time.

THE COMPETITION:

This will be a photo competition that will run until midnight (California time) August 10th. This same notice will be posted in all the State Chapter forums, the Canadian chapter and the International chapter.

The theme of this contest will be “Home Sweet Home” and it will be about pictures of YOUR state.

The winning chapter will be decided on the following points system.

1 point basic landscape pictures showing off your state.
2 points easily recognizable/well known landmarks in your state.
3 points Picture of you doing something in your state
4 points Your FORD vehicle enjoying your state.
5 points Picture of YOUR pet riding in YOUR Ford vehicle

THE RULES:
1)You MUST be a member of the chapter you are posting a picture in for it to count. If your a member of multiple chapters you may participate in each chapter. This will be on the honor system so please DO NOT post pics in chapters you are not members of otherwise I have to check each one.
2)Each member may make NO MORE then 4 submissions to the contest so choose your submissions well because after the “edit” time for your post is up, that counts as a submission.
3)NO I repeat NO COPYRIGHTED photographs unless you in fact OWN that copyright. Those pictures will be removed without question.
4)As pictures are submitted and after the edit time, I will ASSIGN a point value to that picture and put it in the post.
5)Pictures NO BIGGER then 800x600

THE PRIZE:

For now the prize consists of bragging rights till the next contest AND recognition in my SIG. As the site grows maybe the prizes will grow also.

Have fun, fight dirty but remember no worse then “PG” rated please.

POST PICS IN THIS THREAD FOR JUDGING.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Can a single picture qualify in more than 1 category? For example--- a picture of me doing something AT an easily recognizable place in my state?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I hope this doesn't violate the copyright rule-- I'm pretty sure I have the rights to this photo since I'm in it.

DSC00999Custom.jpg

Should qualify for two categories :) Easily recognizable place (Mickey and friends = Disneyland in California), and I'm riding the coaster there :)

5 points?! :)

***3 points for Chris's picture of him at Disneyland Doing something in his state***

Last edited by a moderator:
Point of order Aaron..chk your PM

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
2 points?! Why not 3 instead? I submit that photo as me doing an activity in California. 3 points :)

I hope this doesn't violate the copyright rule-- I'm pretty sure I have the rights to this photo since I'm in it.

DSC00999Custom.jpg

Should qualify for two categories :) Easily recognizable place (Mickey and friends = Disneyland in California), and I'm riding the coaster there :)

5 points?! :)

***3 points for Chris's picture of him at Disneyland Doing something in his state***

turned into Disney due to Copyright infringement..................no points should be allowedsmilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My truck enjoying the snow in the beautiful mountains surrounding Lake Tahoe. 4 points?!?!

dsc00988cf3.jpg

Oh and my brother's truck too!! Double points?!?!

*** 4 points for your truck enjoying your state***

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Where's the NWC's photo contest?

There is no organized chapter no president. Talk to Scott and see if he wants to allow a conglamerate chapter or wants to stick to "state" specific

Yes I did make an exception for the canadian and international folks. Guess that is my perogative...:)

beat this from NY......just out of the truck
makingNanlaugh.jpg

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
okay, here's a photo that can constitute as "landscape"

My favorite reason to visit California

DSC00268.jpg

***1 point for landscape***

it's a cute lil pup...............not beating NY

Status