Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Headed to Kansas in Sept.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Headed to Tuttle Creek ORV area to do some Crawling. Anybody wanna meet up and go along? I haven't picked a weekend yet, still figuring out the bugs but thinking late part of Sept.

I had a blast last time I was out there and am bringing ALOT of trucks with me this time!

SC
what are you going to crawl with?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
At the very least I'll see you on the way through. Depending on what my schedule looks like then (The Lord doesn't even know) then I might show up and watch some of the action.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
what are you going to crawl with?

At the very least I'll see you on the way through. Depending on what my schedule looks like then (The Lord doesn't even know) then I might show up and watch some of the action.

Ryan

SWEEET! I will have to meet you at 54th Street again! Man they have some good food!

SC
hmmm

gd10cl

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Headed to Tuttle Creek ORV area to do some Crawling. Anybody wanna meet up and go along? I haven't picked a weekend yet, still figuring out the bugs but thinking late part of Sept.

I had a blast last time I was out there and am bringing ALOT of trucks with me this time!

That sounds awesome Doc.. I would highly recommend you get some good knee pads and thick gloves....... :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That sounds awesome Doc.. I would highly recommend you get some good knee pads and thick gloves....... :D

damn I gotta spread it around! Oh well last time I coulda used them when I blew out the front driveshaft!:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ryan I will be coming through that thurs evening so dinner would not be out of the ?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sept. 18th - the 20th.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Erica I love your Avatar! FWIW...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thurs(around 8-9pm) or Sun(around 3-4pm)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Ford Truck Articles