Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Need some help finding center caps

primetime

sawmill slave
I snagged this center cap out of my buddies junk yard a couple of years ago. It appears to be stainless, is stamped with a Ford logo, and is for 8 lug wheels. It is also a push through style cap. I only have the one, and would really like to have another as I have some Eagle alloy wheels that I'm about to throw on my truck. Anybody seen these before?

SANY0355.JPG

SANY0356.JPG

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Never seen one of those before.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
You might try the link below. They tell you to get a part number off of the inside of the cap, and they will try to locate them. If no part number, you can send them one cap, and they will locate matches for it.

http://www.centercapsdirect.com/Find-My-Center-Cap_ep_5.html

How did you determine that the cap is for an 8-lug wheel?

primetime

sawmill slave
You might try the link below. They tell you to get a part number off of the inside of the cap, and they will try to locate them. If no part number, you can send them one cap, and they will locate matches for it.

http://www.centercapsdirect.com/Find-My-Center-Cap_ep_5.html

How did you determine that the cap is for an 8-lug wheel?

I ran across that company while I was searching. I thought about giveing them a try, but after a bunch of time searching and finding nothing, I think I'll just buy some generics and maybe get some stick on Ford emblems.

And the size of them told me they are for an 8 lug wheel. They are six and a quarter inches tall and five inches across the base. Five on five and a half caps are four and a quarter on the base, shorter, and usually more rounded.

Thank you for the responses guys, I do appreciate it very much.

Fellro

Staff member
I would guess they would have come with the factory Aluminum wheels. The depth of the corrosion also supports that idea.

Ford Truck Articles