Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Want to join the California Chapter? Start here!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Joined the chapter officially? Yeah you have!

And the chapter has nothing to do with the signature. If you want to make a signature just go up to User CP at the top left of the page, and click on Edit Signature.

korg70kbc

California Chapter member
doh

Joined the chapter officially? Yeah you have!

And the chapter has nothing to do with the signature. If you want to make a signature just go up to User CP at the top left of the page, and click on Edit Signature.

I told u I'm a 'smiliecrazy' , as u can c...hopefully, I did get the truck in. I STILL don't know if its lifted or what? still working on it. I 'seem' to sit higher then most, but not like my crazy neighbor who needs a ladder to get insmiliepeelout

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Everyone please welcome our newest member AngryShawn from Rohnert Park! :wavey:

Shawn come give us a little blurb about yourself, your truck, whatever! Glad to have you buddy YelloThumbUp

Welcome Shawn. :)

pue378

hi im glenn i live in cal in auburn. i need help geting my 74 ford f250 parts and were to get them.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Glenn!

I just accepted our request to join the chapter, glad to have you! And Auburn is real close to my "hometown"-- my mom lives in Newcastle. That's where I do most of my work on the truck. Unfortunately I've not been up there much lately since I moved to Santa Clara and it's a bit of a trek.

Welcome :wavey:

Crewcabber

Is everybody here from Nor. Cal.? I'm Dave I live in So. Cal. just found this site today. If you have any questions please let me know.

It doesnt apear there is too many in Calif.But Im game.I live in Mcfarland,
which is close just north of Bakersfield,only about 5 miles from Famosa
drag strip.....smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles